Director of Supply Chain
Consumer Goods Industry
Today, one of the nation's leading Consumer Goods organizations is seeking an experienced supply chain professional to help transform the firm's enterprise Supply Chain Scheduling system by creating a dynamic and flexible network and continually optimized processes. The incumbent will have direct management over and provide strategic vision to the entire network across North America. The individual will report directly to the VP of Supply Chain and will be expected to lead and grow a team of talented individuals to support key initiatives.
- Oversight of the development, implementation, evaluation, and coordination of integrated supply chain initiatives
- Identify all potential solutions, prioritize the solutions, develop full scale implementation plans, confirm attainment of the project goals, drive it home.
- Perform both tactical and strategic work to reduce / eliminate supply chain constraints at the plant level, working and collaborating with a cross-functional team of personnel and manage communication up and down the organization all while utilizing automation to maximize the Supply Chain efficiencies.
- Develop, lead, and implement strategies/initiatives to drive change and increase efficiencies across the Supply Chain.
- Develop a top-tier team to deliver strategies across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or related field required
- 8+ years of hands-on Supply Chain Operations experience, Supply Chain, 5+ in a leadership position
- Experience in the consumer goods industry a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma Knowledge a plus
- Safety program experience and oversight
- Experience in Project Management including project development, implementation, and review.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while coping with a fair amount of ambiguity.
- Superior oral, written and verbal communication skills with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams.