A market leader in the chemical cosmetics industry is looking for a supply chain analyst to work at their operations in Munich.
The chosen candidate will have the personality and ambition in collaboration with the required skills to become a valuable member of this incredible company with the FMCG space.
Over the last 15 months, this company has achieved some incredible things and as a result have increased their market share over competitors and are now preparing to continue this growth in H2.
* Control and analysis of the rolling basic forecasts from the national companies as well as adjustment in SAP
* Creation of forecasts for the contract manufacturers
* Creation of quotas and adjustments in the event of bottlenecks or exchange of quantities between the national companies
* Search and selection of transport companies including price negotiations (inbound)
* Main contact for all transport issues (inbound & outbound) as well as customs matters
* Maintenance of stocks and master data including creation of analyses and reports
* Demand-based, cost-effective planning and disposition of finished products, packaging components and merchandise
* Commercial education
* Min. 3-5 years of professional experience in purchasing
* Customs experience preferably in a transport / forwarding company
* Structured and precise way of working
* Good communication skills
* Strong team spirit in an international context
* Willingness to learn
* Confident handling of SAP and MS Office applications
* Fluent written and spoken German and English, other languages an advantage
* Valuable know-how and top reference for professional development
* Varied field of activity in the field of premium cosmetics
* Participation in a dynamic team who enjoys work and short decision-making paths