Title: Supply and Demand Analyst
Summary: If you are interested in a Supply and Demand Analyst position, there is an opening role with a multinational conglomerate of photography, optics, medical electronics, and chemicals. This position will be an active member of the integrated supply chain.
The Supply and Demand Analyst Responsibilities:
- Generate forecast information based on run rate and customer forecast activity.
- Manage vendor inventory and customer rate activities.
- Maintain and enhance customer relations.
- Collect and prepare factory and supply chain performance reports.
- Manage on time delivery.
- Communicate and negotiate with customers to ensure expectations are managed.
The Supply and Demand Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ year's experience in Supply/ Demand, Manufacturing, or related field.
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Oracle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
If you are interested in the Supply and Demand Analyst position, then please don't wait to apply!