The company is a global player in automation and digitisation in industry, infrastructure for buildings, decentralised energy systems, mobility solutions for rail and road traffic, and medical technology.
- Evaluate and develop the quality and process capability of suppliers
- Coordinate necessary improvement measures and validate their effectiveness.
- Handling of complaints about purchased parts in the series process
- Implementation of supplier audits according to VDA 6.3
- Identify quality risks of components and suppliers
- Create key figure-related reports
- Technical degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Experience in the field of quality management
- Good knowledge of the usual quality methods.
- Fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel