I am currently hiring for a Strategic Category Manager IT (Indirect Procurement) to join a multinational company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy and manufacturing industries.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic initiatives within and assigned portfolio of indirect sourcing categories (Mainly IT software)
- Development of category strategies
- Optimising spend opportunities
- Facilitating and leading sourcing projects
- Experience with supplier negotiation and stakeholder management
- Driving the preparation and execution together with their global & IT business project teams
- Experience in procurement (strategic sourcing) in a multinational organisation
- Experience in IT sourcing
- Strategic mindset with result orientation coupled with strong facilitation & negotiation skills
- Communication skills and a desire to develop yourself
- A visionary mindset, bringing a proactive approach in identifying external trends and acting as a change agent while consistent;y driving to outperform targets
- English speaking, 2nd language is of interest
If this sounds like something of interest, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly or apply below.