Leading Aerospace and Defense Company Seeking Staff Level Mechanical Engineer
- Based in Colorado
- Competitive compensation + Benefits + High Growth Potential
A leading Aircraft Manufacturing organization is seeking a talented Staff Level Mechanical Engineer. This organization is a designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control systems and control system components for aircraft engines, industrial engines and turbines, power generation and mobile industrial equipment. This company is looking for the most creative minds in science and technology to design these systems.
If selected to join the team as a Mechanical Engineer, you will be able to design and develop the complex mechanics for these machines, while developing management skills for the next step in your career!
- Lead technical project development, including planning, task definition and execution of internal and external projects
- Compile standard requirements, features, materials, and processes between multiple sites, develop a method for trading these site standards versus the requirements to achieve the desired performance and life characteristics
- Develop a multi-site design approach that unifies future actuator designs
- Create standardized tools to perform component sizing based upon key performance requirements of specific applications
- Work in a cross-functional and multi-site team environment
- Lead a small working team through project phases of requirements capture, conceptual and detail design, manufacturing and verification activities
- Plans, schedules and coordinates detailed phases of projects
- Sets technical direction on complex projects to level 1-3 Engineers
- Minimum bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or Similar
- 7-10 years of mechanical engineering industry experience, including owning products from concept to production (Must have Aerospace/Space/Defense experience)
- Competent complex problem solving/troubleshooting skills for both components and subsystems
- Experience with leading the design and development of actuators and control components for hydraulic or fueldraulic systems + product life cycle development process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management skills
IF INTERESTED, APPLY NOW!