Senior Global Commodity Manager - Resins
- Location: North Carolina
- Level: Manager
- Working Situation: Onsite
Our client is looking for a new Senior Global Commodity Manager - Resins will be to establish and execute a global sourcing strategy and initiatives focused on all cost reduction activities to support the business objectives and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a specialization in sourcing raw resins and working with those types of vendors. They will also have multi-site experience and global market analysis experiencing.
The Senior Global Commodity Manager will be responsible for:
- Initiate supplier identification, assessment, selection, and development processes
- Lead cross functional teams and manage supply chain goals improving value-to-cost relationship by focusing on total cost of ownership, quality, delivery, service and working capital (DPO/inventory)
- Establish goals and work processes which minimize costs while increasing efficiencies. Reevaluate and improve such processes as necessary. Communicate improvement recommendations to leadership for discussion and possible implementation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
The Senior Global Commodity Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience sourcing raw resins
- 4+ Years globally sourcing
- Strong ERP system experience (superuser preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Great company culture
- Room for growth