Title: Sr Director Materials Program Management
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive, biotechnology company based in Thousand Oaks (with option to work from the San Francisco office) is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Senior Director Materials Program Management will be responsible for…
- Develop strategies to build phase-appropriate materials management programs & processes in support of clinical and commercial manufacturing needs
- Ensure program integrates all processes from Material Qualification, Supplier Qualification, Sourcing, Material Spec Development, Incoming QA Receive & Release, QC Testing Management, end to end
- Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders to enable timely fulfillment of business needs
- Develops supply chain strategies to drive efficiency and effectiveness including inventory management/ staging and material handling processes, quality, and logistics.
- Develops raw material supply chain strategy based upon product definition and long term product road map
- Ensures continuity of the raw material supply
The Senior Director should have the following qualifications:
- 15+ years of related Biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry experience
- BS minimum, MBA preferred
- 5+ years project management experience in biopharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GxP's, FDA guidelines, and other relevant international and domestic relations
- Health Insurance
If you are interested then please do not wait to apply.