A leading consumer goods company based in NJ is in search of a new Senior Category Manager - Indirects, to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Sr. Category Manager:
- Buys, consolidates, and integrates all commodities and services
- Identify & drive strategic sales opportunities working cross functionally with retailer and internal HQ teams
- Present insights and recommendations to the buyer as part of the Category Review process
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams as required for projects
- Manage and execute all steps of the strategic sourcing process including developing RFPS, negotiating with suppliers, conducting bid analysis, and making supplier recommendations
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 7+ years' experience in Procurement or Supply Chain - minimum 3 years Category Management
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field - MBA a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, ERP / P2P systems
- Experience managing an annual spend of $350M+
- Displays expertise in MRO, CapEx, Facilities, etc.
- Digital and Mobile savvy - Knowledge of online KPI's, data sets, analytics, and insights
*Remote work offered, HOWEVER you will be required to be in the office 1-2x per week*