Sourcing Manager Purchasing - Stockholm
A global market leader in the transport solutions industry are looking for multiple Sourcing Managers to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden.
The company is a world leading provider of transport solutions, including heavy transport applications, trucks and buses. Their technologies are shaping the entire urban and production ecosystems, in order to allow the world to become more connected and autonomous, to ensure a scalable and sustainable future.
This particular sector of the business focuses on the Power train & Chassis sector.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company that employs over 40,000 employees worldwide!
- As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for purchasing new parts & components for all new projects within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for purchasing new parts & components for all existing products and handle parts.
- Working closely with suppliers and R&D through the technical & commercial analysis of the complete business scope in each matter.
- Identifying cost efficient methods and matching them with the more suitable suppliers within the market.
- As a sourcing Manager you will be responsible for a specific segment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A University degree or equivalent.
- Several years experience within similar roles.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Swedish and other languages is a plus.
- You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success. An individual with a strong sense of ownership that enjoys the challenges involved to make one's thrive, develop and achieve results.
If you are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement, please apply below.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815