Regional IT Software Buyer
Our client, a leading IT services company are going through an exciting transformation period, they're currently employing over 100,000 employees with revenue exceeding €10 billion.
This individual will be working regionally as well as supporting the team globally on international projects. The role represents an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to working within a growing IT company servicing both public and privately held customers.
The IT Software Buyer will be responsible for:
- Directly supporting teams working to win government contracts.
- Collaborating with top 10 vendors such as Microsoft, IBM and SAP to negotiate large contracts.
- Supporting procurement bids by providing strategic insight and guidance to relevant parties within the business
- Collaborating with others to evaluate financially and forecast productivity and results.
- Performing Procurement Category strategies and action plans in order to contribute to the company targets.
- Demonstrating effective communication that will create cost savings, operational efficiency's, and overall efficiency's.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that has a global scope and will always provide internal promotion opportunities for their employees that seek it.
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out or apply below!
OR call 020 3879 0912