DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a global manufacturing firm as they continue their expansion as they look to hire a Site Supply Chain Manager with team lead and project management responsibilities across two European sites.
- Management of Site Supply Chain Functions
- Responsible for large optimisation projects
- Multiple direct reports
- Overseeing planning, warehouse and customer service functions
- Experience across the complete End-to-End Supply Chain -
- Fluent in German and English is essential
- Experience leading optimisation projects
- Management and communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the complete End-to-End Supply Chain, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.