This leading manufacturer of semi-conductors are searching for a Senior Supply Chain Planner in Lampertheim. As a leading name in electronics, they are looking for a planning expert with strong experience in Semi-conductors. This role will be specifically responsible for the wafer fab planning so that the agreed production plan is realised with minimum stock and work-in-progress to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Senior Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors products through the complete production cycle
- Aggregating planning data to review the over-arching capacity requirements
- Collaborating closely with Operations, Engineering & Marketing
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of supply chain data
- Participating in the development, testing, and implementation of new processes and build new tools as needed
The Senior Supply Chain Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Several years experience in planning
- Working experience in the semiconductor industry; a focus on wafer factory is desired
- Strong analytical skills and good technical background
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
This firm offers a great working atmosphere in a global company with competitive and flexible benefit plans. Along with a focus on your well-being, this will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
- Health and sports programs
- On-going training opportunities
If you are interested in the Senior Supply Chain Planner role, then please don't wait to apply.