Title: Senior Sourcing Specialist
A leading company in medical device industry is looking for a Senior Sourcing Specialist! This person would be responsible for strategically sourcing electronic components domestically and internationally, negotiating contracts with vendors. The Senior Sourcing Specialist will utilize their knowledge of market trends, market dynamics, and big players within the industry to make educated sourcing decisions.
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
- Define, build, and plan alignment on Commodity Strategy for metals and/or electronics
- Leads R&D communications related to the Commodity
- Identifies insourcing and outsourcing opportunities
- Develops Should-Cost Models for major sub-commodities
- Negotiates value improvements and manages optimal supplier contracts
- Owns annual budget process for assigned suppliers
- 5-7 years of experience with procurement
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Competitive benefits
- Inclusive and transformative culture
- Competitive PTO
Apply today to join this award-winning company!