A global market leader in life sciences is searching for a Senior Production and Supply Planning Manager in Valais, the flagship office for this company. With 14,000 employees across 120 locations globally, they pride themselves on excellent employees and making the world a better place. They are looking for a pharmaceutical expert to be responsible for the holistic supply and production planning, leading a team of 4-10 people.
The Senior Production and Supply Planning Manager will be responsible for...
- The Holistic Supply and Production Planning of one business unit.
- Personnel and Recruitment responsibility for a team of 4-10 employees, made from schedulers and material requirement planners.
- Ramping up production in a busy time for the company, with more and more customers each day.
- Creation and Elaboration of detailed Production Plans.
- Participation in the S&OP process and Inventory Planning.
- Working with SAP to ensure Production and Supply plans are efficient and accurate.
The Senior Production and Supply Planning Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Relevant Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Production experience in a Pharma/Bio environment.
- Very good knowledge of German and English Languages.
- An experienced team leader, looking to upskill their teams.
- Very good knowledge of SAP PP in the pharmaceutical / process industry.
This market leader's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day. Respect is very important and they protect both their employees and the environment. For them, success means morally justifiable progress.
- Great compensation
- Bonus Package
- Other Perks
- Possibility of WFH 1 day a week
If you are interested in this Senior Production and Supply Planning Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.