Senior Inventory Planner
Company Summary: A global food production firm looking for an experienced Inventory Planner with strong planning and forecasting skills and a meticulous eye for detail to manage stock supply in their headquarters based in Amsterdam. You will play a key role in managing the inventory assortment and stock levels, maintain desired systems parameters and stages of material life cycle. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Senior Inventory Planner will be responsible for:
- Responsible for management and control of inventory for one or more sites
- Improving Channel Inventory through a robust local allocation process.
- Ensuring the purchase order book meets demand forecast
- Maximising availability and assortment while minimising inventory risk
- Prepare monthly KPI reports, budgets, actuals, and warehouse volumes
The Senior Inventory Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Inventory or Supply Planning experience.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, logistics, Business or production management
- Fluent English
- Experience with SAP
- Background in the FMCG industry
If you are interested in the Senior Inventory Planner role based in Amsterdam, then please don't wait to apply.