Title: Senior Forecasting Analyst
Summary: If you are interested in a Senior Forecasting Analyst position, there is an opening role with one of the largest plumbing, kitchen, bath, and generator manufacturers in the United States. This company is at the forefront of its industry with an annual revenue of $7 billion. This position will be responsible for delivering models and creating strategic recommendations.
The Senior Forecasting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Model forecasting problems and identify opportunities through statistical and visual techniques
- Analyze forecast variances and understand the variance drivers
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency's
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Apply tools, data sources, and analytical techniques to business questions
The Senior Forecasting Analyst Qualifications:
- MBA or Master's in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other business and analytical fields.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling
- Experience with SQL or other statistical modeling tools
If you are interested in the Senior Forecasting Analyst position, then please don't wait to apply!