Senior Electronic Technician is needed for a Leading Electric Power Company
A Multi-Billion-Dollar Electronic Manufacturing organization is looking for a specific talent to join their team as a Senior Electronic Technician in Chicago! This Technician would play a critical role in electronic product development and troubleshooting. They would lead the testing and debugging for key products and components.
The Electronic Technologist will be responsible for:
- The testing, debugging, and troubleshooting of any mixed signal and power electronics-based circuits being controlled by analog and/or digital technologies.
- Assemble Printed Circuit boards through the use of Thru-Hole technology and Surface Mount
- Ensure component organization as well as monitor stock levels using Partsbox.io online system
- Organize with Engineering and Facilities teams for new lab installations
- Building Test Fixtures and harnesses for product development
The Electronic Technologist should have the following qualifications:
- BSEE or AS Degree in Electrical Engineering with strong background in Electronic Hardware
- 10+ years of recent hands-on experience
- Intermediate Proficiency in the use of simulation and analytical tools such as OrCAD Cadence, PSpice, etc.
- Advanced proficiency with lab tools,(i.e. surface mount stencils, basic hand tools (wire crimper, drill, Dremel, etc), soldering and rework tools)