Senior Demand Planner
A leading FMCG organisation is currently seeking an experience Senior Demand Planner based in Brussels, Belgium. The company are currently expanding their supply chain function due to rolling out a new S&OP process in the turn of the year and are currently expanding all functions related to the end to end Supply Chain.
The company are a $15 billion dollar organisation who currently employee over 20,000 people - they are one of the largest organisations in their industry.
- Reporting into the Planning Director.
- Take ownership of the supply planning process
- Planning of medium to long term product availability
- Preparation of monthly meetings and recommend changes
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders in sales and marketing to understand forecast drivers as well as with supply chain organizations
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in logistics/supply chain management; APICS CPIM certification desirable
- Solid work experience in sales, marketing or supply chain planning/ demand planning, ideally in an FMCG environment
- SAP APO exposure.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluent English
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.
What this Job Offers You
- Natural Progression: Supply & Demand Planning Manager
- Travel opportunities
- Individual training for growth opportunities
- Leading & Driving projects within the business.
- Flexible working hours.