Title: Senior Automation/Controls Engineer
Location: Augusta, GA
Company Summary: A global leader in the chemical industry is looking for a new Controls Engineer to join on board. The right person will be planning out the plant's full transition to automated systems from manufacturing to packaging, warehousing operations.
The Senior Controls Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coding and Developing PLC programs
- Reviewing project requirements to assist different design needs by cross-functional teams
- Supporting product development
- Troubleshooting the automation system hardware and software
- Vendor relationships for site automation/controls needs
The Senior Controls Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Electrical/Mechanical/Systems Engineering preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Logical problem-solving skills
- PLC programming skills (Allen Bradley)
- Prior work in a manufacturing facility
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!