As one of the leading brands of residential whole goods (fridges, dishwashers, etc.), we are actively hiring for a Senior Buyer. Given our given track record of success, coupled with our demonstrated financial stability and profitability despite the current pandemic, we are ready to expand our team. This role comes with a high-level of autonomy in decision making, as well at dealing with high-risk suppliers and system planning. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company.
As Senior Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Strategically source suppliers based on cost, quality, service, etc., as well as monitor supplier performance
- Contract negotiation
- Being a commodity specialist by tracking market trends
- Lead supplier quality improvement initiatives
As Senior Buyer you should have the following qualifications:
* 5+ years of materials-related experience in manufacturing environment
* MRP experience
* CPIM preferred
* Demonstrated background in leading negotiations
* Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
* Ability to grow within the organization
* Working with a stable, profitable, and innovative company
If you are interested in the Senior Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply.