A leading manufacturer of building materials is undergoing a key strategic transformation process, and is looking for an SAP Planning Expert in Frankfurt. The company, with almost 10'000 employees worldwide, is implementing a single ERP platform across their group, using SAP and a set of standardized processes and operating procedures. As part of this exciting transformation they need an subject matter expert in SAP Planning Processes.
The SAP Planning Expert will be responsible for...
- Creating an "as is" view of the current planning process & supporting technology
- Creating, managing and implementing optimization plans (quick fixes or quick wins)
- Translating the "should be" view into the local Business and linking detailed activities the Deployment Plan
- Building, standardising and implementing the necessary KPI reporting
- Driving transformation, supporting Change Management and Coaching the local Team
The SAP Planning Expert should have the following qualifications...
- Strong Background with SAP
- Manufacturing experience is preferable in FMCG or Manufacturing environment
- several years of experience with Forecasting and Planning tools such as Anaplan and SAP IBP
- Experience in international SAP rollout processes
- Strong Change Management experience in Planning including People, Processes and Technology
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Fluent in English (German language skills would be very advantageous)
If you are interested in the SAP Planning Expert role, then please don't wait to apply.