Creativity, innovative thinking, and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put us at the forefront of the food industry.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. Our people are the heart of our organization. We are proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future - the company's and their own.
A Sales Operations Manager Position with an international food and beverage manufacturer headquartered in Fresno, California. The position involves sales support for key accounts and contract manufacturing customers. This fast-paced position is responsible for supporting the sales organization and contributing to inside sales efforts, streamlining the sales process to ensure we are successful in our day-to-day activities. An emphasis will be on the sales pipeline, innovation, pricing, contracts, KPIs and profitability. The successful candidate will have leadership skills and the ability to recommend improvements and enhance current protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the mission, values and vision of the company
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and project FTR
- Forecast finished goods, raw materials, and packaging requirements
- Manage and organize pricing and contracts. Monthly/quarterly/annual to ensure timely updates and execution
- Contribute to weekly meetings with meaningful activity including assignments, results and future planning
- Communicate with third parties/vendors as needed to support the business
- Review details for customer follow-up and take appropriate action to bring solutions
- Manage and maintain sales data in salesforce and other software programs
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the sales organization
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and key performance indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assist the Sales Leaders with pipeline and opportunity inspection
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representative.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build trust and respect amongst peer group
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Office and CRM platforms preferably with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Salesforce
- Confident speaking in large groups (including leadership and cross-functional teams)
- Ability to travel as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Operations, or related field.
- 5+ years of Experience in Food Manufacturing Industry (preferred)
- Experience in the following is preferred, but not required: Project Management, Product Commercialization, Product Planning, Financial Analysis, Supply Chain
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter and salary requirements.
My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.