A market leader in the sustainable packaging industry for pharmaceutical products is looking for a new S&OP Project Manager to lead their site in Frankfurt.
This company is looking for an ambitious, self driven and talented candidate who has at least 5 years of experience working across the end to end supply chain.
The sustainable packing industry is booming at the moment and this company has been at the forefront of its growth and has produced record revenue figures already for 2021.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1) Measure, analyse and report performance metrics
- define KPIs for the effectiveness and efficiency of the S&OP process in PHS
- produce KPI reports with data, root cause analysis for deviations from targets and improvement recommendations
2) Develop tools and processes
- drive further development of the IT tools currently deployed for S&OP (SAP BW, ForecastPro and Excel) with a focus on robustness and efficiency
- contribute to the requirements definition, selection and implementation in PHS of a potential group-wide investment in an integrated S&OP/SCM solution or modules
3) Lead projects to improve alignment between Sales and Operations
- optimise the deployment of commercial/planning tools, such as call-off contracts, reservations and allocations
- improve long-term and short-term forecasting processes
4) Lead projects to implement S&OP decisions
- bridge long-term S&OP planning to short-term planning and execution
- coordinate site-to-site transfers of product/customer combinations (GCU)
- 5-10 years in a process industry or consultancy
- Fluent in English
- Expert level in SAP, ECC, SAP, BW & S&OP/SCM solutions