Regional Procurement Manager - EMEA
A Global packaging company are looking for a Procurement Manager for Innovation and Development. This leading company create sustainable packaging solutions for pharma, cosmetics, FMCG and many other growing industries.
They are growing the procurement function in France and are looking for a entrepreneur to lead the innovation and be the bridge between the procurement and engineering department.
They are looking for highly driven, motivated candidate who can work autonomously.
- Regional Procurement Manager EMEA - Innovation
- Will have opportunity to work on a number of projects to help develop innovative packaging solutions
- Work closely with strategic procurement professionals and supporting the Global Strategic function to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and taken account of in the strategy
- Help drive constant improvement across the Global Procurement Functions
- Work with the engineering department and ensure you can be the bridge between the two departments
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong procurement experience, greater than 3 years in a senior procurement role
- Working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- SRM experience with strategic suppliers
- Good knowledge of purchasing procedures and processes, and solid knowledge of the external trends and best practice
- Ability to develop performance measures for Categories with stakeholders
- Ability to influence peers and indirectly managed teams
- Good communication and presentation competencies
- A background in Engineering - Civil, Mechanical etc.
- Buisness fluent in French and English
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358