Title: Regional Procurement Manager
Location: Batavia, OH
The Regional Procurement Manager position will be responsible for the following…
- Identify and execute cost saving initiatives.
- Build strong supplier relationships with vendors for raw materials.
- Ensure constant supply of materials and services for 3-5 plant locations.
- Manage working capital for assigned region.
- Collaborate with global category managers and plant organization stakeholders on specific category strategies.
- Provide the lowest cost solution while maintaining high quality materials and services.
- Oversee the working capital initiatives by collaborating with plant organization and supplier bases.
- Lead a group of direct and indirect reports.
The Regional Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A. degree is required.
- 5+ years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on ERP system to plan and procure materials.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- CPM certification is a plus.