- Serve as customer representative for product issues (quality, labeling, ASN, deliveries, and other customer requests).
- Lead and direct customer issues to closure, by gathering appropriate teams and problem solving using the tools such as 8Ds, 5Ps, DWDP, 5-Whys and other such documents, per customer requirements.
- Maintain daily quality (PPM and other targets) and cost (internal and external costs) data for all customers
- Fulfills all new parts submission (PPAP) requirements.
- Provide on-site problem resolution at customer locations.
- Work closely with the Launch Department to perform Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for new product launches and Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) for product and/or process changes.
Back to jobs