A renowned manufacturer in the food & beverage industry is looking to hire a new Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager for their Jackson, OH, location. This plant is 800,000 sq. ft. and employs over 1,000 professionals making it one of the largest sites my client has.
The FSQA Manager will be responsible for:
- Quality, food safety, compliance, and inspection ensuring all food products are meeting necessary standard
- Department management across 24 employees all in various functions within quality
- Maintain continuous improvement activities to ensure a positive consumer & customer experience
- QA/ Food Safety activities and meeting all regulatory, FSMA, USDA, & FDA requirements.
The FSQA Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Education: BS Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of food best practices GMP, SOP, SSP, and HACCP/FSMA
- (8+ years) of Food Manufacturing experience