We have a current opportunity for a Purchasing Manager on a permanent basis with a Pioneer in the FMCG/Commodities industry. The position will be based in Singapore.
For further information about this position, please see the JD below:
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the purchasing strategy for commodities and ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
- Serve as a strategic and functional leader for the implementation of sourcing strategies
- Responsible for ongoing purchasing strategy for commodities
- Ensure optimal supplier performance and price.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and contract management.
- A team player and demonstrated leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration ideally Commerce, Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of Purchasing/Sourcing/Procurement related experience