A leading global company in the manufacturing industry is looking for a new Materials Group Manager in South Germany. This company is a global technology group. It develops a wide range of systems, products, services and digital applications. They are market leaders for energy, paper, automotive and more. This company has more than 20,000 employees across 60 countries around the world, it is one of the largest family businesses in Europe. They offer exposure to some of the largest names across multiple industries.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in engineering, industrial engineering or other relevant degrees
- You have relevant experience in strategic purchasing
- You preferably have experience in the global procurement of electronic and electrical components
- We require very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- The willingness for business trips at home and abroad
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experienced and capable negotiator
- You take on the independent development and implementation of global and cross-location commodity group strategies
- You create framework conditions for optimized and lean order processing.
- Oversee the groups' strategic long term purchasing strategy
- Be responsible for the purchasing of the commodities within the category
- Manage and drive productivity action plans
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Conduct market research to predict future market trends
- Chance to work as part of a growing global company
- Generous salary package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested the please Apply Now or contact