Project Buyer - Combustion
Company Summary: A leading name in the automotive industry is looking for Project Buyer, Combustion for their facility based out of Maryland. Aiming to shape the future of sustainable transport and infrastructure, this value-driven and globally successful company is providing a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career and in a challenging yet rewarding manner.
The Project Buyer will be responsible for:
- Recognizing and executing improvements in supply chain performance and efficiency.
- Negotiating contract management and contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Documenting and maintaining information within ERP and other management systems.
- Communicating cross-functionally to ensure production and post-production success.
The Project Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Experience in automotive industry preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience with strategic sourcing.
- Fluency with ERP systems.
- 5-6 weeks of vacation annually.
- Hybrid work week.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.
If you are interested in the Project Buyer role, then don't wait to apply.