As a leading global contract CDMO, this client offers exceptional benefits and opportunity for growth. They provide drug product and analytical services across the entire drug cycle. They are known for their scientific and manufacturing excellence, as well as presence in their global network!
- Ensuring production areas meet/exceed all safety and quality requirements
- Ensuring adherence to SOPs in all operations
- Scheduling operations and maintenance activities
- Working closely with production supervisors to train and evaluate employee performance
- Implementing process improvements to impact yield, throughput, waste, etc.
- Working with the Process Engineering and Chemical Development during the implementation of new products
- Coaching production supervisors and subordinates on company policies, procedures and more
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- 7+ years of chemical processing & manufacturing experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
- Financial knowledge (relevant to manufacturing)
- Ability to obtain DEA clearance for drug manufacture
- Ability to conduct employee training and actively participate in regulatory/customer audits
- Strong leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills, as well as computer knowledge in Windows based software