A market leading Pharmaceutical company is growing their production in Berlin. They are recruiting for an experienced supply chain and Production Planning professional to join an expanding team. If you are interested in fast growth opportunities in a planning field, please apply below.
The Production Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Performing all duties to ensure the departmental schedules are accurate and communicated to all relevant departments to drive short-term execution of plans.
- Ensuring all schedules are created respecting existing labour and asset capacities and achievable based on planned material availability.
- Creating, tracking and maintaining the short term schedules to provide visibility to defined departments to drive short term execution of plans.
- Driving optimisation of schedules by balancing demand priorities against optimal production sequencing and efficient resource utilisation.
The Production Scheduler should have the following qualifications:
- Relevant Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in scheduling/planning.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Good knowledge of SAP (MM, PP-PI).
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Basic German language and Fluent English.
- Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in the Production Scheduler, please don't hesitate to apply.