Title: Production Planner II
This company is seeking a Planner II to facilitate the most efficient production process possible. The company is a quickly growing, life sciences company centered around innovation through the creation of reagents and antibodies. They are doing incredible work in the world of bio-medical research. You will play a vital role in production procedures, scheduling refills of product in an effort to meet manufacturing targets. Additionally, you will bring your problem-solving and quick-thinking abilities to the table to expedite production.
The Planner II will be responsible for...
- Facilitating solutions for back-order issues
- Over-viewing and planning out product refills to meet master schedule
- Overseeing Sell-by and expiration dates
- Creating and utilizing appropriate KPIs
- Reviewing MRP suggestions/ERP Reorder Point messages
- Working with production departments to insure they are coordinating with the production schedule
The Planner II will have the following qualifications:
- 2-8 years in Production Planning
- Experience with ERP/MRO systems
- BA in: Science, Operations Supply Chain, Business. Business Administration or a similar field
- Preferred: experience with products that expire
- Preferred: experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Preferred: experience in biotechnology or a life science field
If this sounds of interest to you, be sure to apply here!