Production Manager Needed for Leading Plastics Company
- Production team.
- Lakewood area.
A leading plastic company is in search for a Production Manager to take over the injection molding section of one of their key facilities. The Production Manager will be responsible for all aspects of injection molding within the plant. Ensure that all products are completed on time and meet quality standards. The Production Manager will also be responsible for creating and establishing specialty projects to help improve productivity through cross functional work with continuous improvement and operational excellence teams. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious production manager this is the role for you!
Production Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing all responsibilities of the injection molding department.
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure all products meet companies standards of quality.
- Establish and uphold OSHA safety regulations.
- Work cross functionally with CI and OPEX teams to implement Lean Six Sigma and other productivity and cost saving methods.
- Hire, fire, and train employees within the production department.
- Create and implement KPI's and SOPs for employees within team.
Production Manager qualification:
- Experience working in injection molding within plastics.
- 5+ years of plastic experience.
- 3+ years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Strong experience working in a heavy manufacturing plant environment.