I am currently hiring for Procurement Specialist (Indirect categories) to join an exciting, fast growing fintech start up based in Haarlem, Netherlands. This role will be helping drive the procurement function to the next level in their fast moving environment.
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management;
- Execute sourcing strategies and monitor and analysing trends within the company spend to make and translate recommendations. Contribute to future possible savings and quality improvement.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities;
- Supplier Relationship Management by supporting with selection and evaluation of suppliers based on clear and understandable KPIs and SLAs;
- Participating in the monitoring of the status of (strategic) suppliers including value creation and performance improvement;
- Support in all operational procurement tasks.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support on the development and/or implementation of annual strategies and plans to achieve category goals.
- 3-5 years of industry relevant experience in a Procurement role or similar role.
- Demonstrate planning, organisation and project management skills.
- ERP Experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders. Therefore, able to understand and interpret their requirements, expectations and their needs.
- Actively be part and participate in sourcing activities including addressing & solving issues during the sourcing process;
- Strong working knowledge in working with and supporting in setting up contracts.
- Function as a contact at specialist level for tasks for which you are responsible. This includes cooperation and coordination with internal contact persons as well as external suppliers.
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Experience and/or understanding of working in the fintech industry.
- Both operational as well as strategic buyer experience;
- Category management (marketing, HR, facilities, IT).
If this sounds like something of interest to you then please hesitate to get in touch.