Job Title: Procurement Specialist (Indirect)
Location: Greater St. Louis Area
A leading company in the chemical manufacturing industry is looking for a Procurement Specialist! This person would be responsible for strategically sourcing services and maintenance and heavily negotiating contracts with current and future vendors. The Procurement Specialist will utilize their knowledge of market trends, market dynamics, and big players within the industry to make educated procurement decisions.
- Management and administration of current and future service agreements
- Negotiation of contracts through current and future vendors
- Evaluation of new opportunities and improvement of current contracts
- Communication and training of contract policy to other team members and management in relation to questions, and issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience sourcing for professional services and maintenance
- Experience with heavily negotiating contracts
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Freedom and autonomy over responsibilities
- Great employee tenure
Start your application today to join an award-winning company!