A leading Chemicals company located in Houston, TX is in search of a new Supply Chain Performance Management Lead to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Performance Management Lead:
- Develop & implement process and performance management strategies
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across teams, functions, and locations to enhance planning, leverage reporting opportunities and improve processes
- Implement & manage strategic initiatives with stakeholders including identifying barriers & establishing solutions in a collaborative manner
- Contribute to the development of procurement manuals and procedures
- Support procurement audits & other assurance processes
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 8+ years' experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, or Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field - MBA a plus
- Six Sigma or equivalent certificate(s)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Suite and SAP
- Background in category management, strategic sourcing, etc.
- Self-starter, motivated, analytical mindset with experience observing KPIs, etc.
- Passionate about the client's mission, open-minded, collaborative and meticulous with a strong attention to detail