Procurement Analytics Manager
Our client, a top food & beverage organization, is looking for a Procurement Analytics Manager to join their team! This position will work collaboratively with the Procurement, Program Management and Finance teams using data analytics to formulate business decisions that create value for team members.
As a member of the Procurement team, this position will have dual primary responsibilities; 1) daily administration of key procurement systems and processes, and 2) analytical support to enable the development and execution of category sourcing strategies and supply chain initiatives.
- Process requests for supplier, item, price, and freight updates in the Global Pricing System (GPS) and other company software applications in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with category leads and brand partners to support key cross-functional and procurement initiatives that drive results and support brand sustainability targets.
- Provide key insights, including industry and supplier capacity analysis, for short and long-term business continuity planning.
- Gather and analyze external market data, trends, benchmarks, and technology.
- Develops COGs models that accurately forecast key items within categories with responsibility.
- Conduct vendor research, item setup, estimated cost, final pricing, and freight analysis.
- Utilize advanced data analytics leveraging category data, market benchmarks, and procurement best practices to identify actionable sourcing opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Minimum of 2+ years data analytics management experience with notable accomplishments.
- Experience working with large data sets, able to manipulate and parse data to structure for analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Power BI, and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to develop mastery in the utilization of supply chain systems - GPS, SCA Planner, Jaggaer, and Blue Yonder (Preferred)