A globally recognized and well lead energy management client is actively seeking experience Engineering talent to work alongside their Solar and Storage Innovation team to develop their new generation of cost-effective residential energy technologies to empower and connect their products to each other, and to their customers. The global team is looking for a superstar, with the ability to make a direct impact on a team that designs the system architecture for their holistic home energy product offers. This role yields candidates an excellent opportunity to contribute to a highly visible team environment, develop innovative products, and contribute to advancements in reshaping the residential energy ecosystem and enriching customers' lives.
The Principal Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing advanced thermal and packaging solutions for battery packs, power-dense inverters, and other power electronics
- Lead battery pack design and identify processes for at-scale battery pack manufacturing
- Support the design of innovative residential ecosystem products from concept to final production release
The Principal Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) and 5+ years of experience in product design
- Strong understanding and ability in battery packaging and battery solutions design
- Design and CFD/FEA simulation experience for structural and thermal management elements
If you are interested in the Principal Mechanical Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!