A global chemicals company are looking for a Plant Manager for their site in Mannheim. This company is one of the largest producers of pigments and inks, for industries such as automotive, cosmetics and packaging.
- Responsibility for overall operations within the plant.
- Management of the production team.
- Process optimisation and lean.
- Further development of KPIs.
- Create a clear structure and ensure efficient supply chain and delivery outcomes.
- Responsibility for budget and cost.
- Degree or Masters in Chemistry or Chemical engineering is a must.
- PHD or MBA is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a chemical production environment and overall 10 years experience in the chemical industry.
- Several years experience in a similar leadership role.
- Knowledge of SAP and business administration.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and engage teams.
- Fluent English and German.
If you believe your profile matches the requirements please apply today.