Production Manager needed for a leading Manufacturing Company.
- Production Manager.
- Located in the greater Los Angeles Area.
A leading Manufacturing company is in search of a Production Manager to continue the company's growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production and quality in their key facility. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading manufacturing company produce goods that will be sent around the world.
The ideal Production Manager candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of manufacturing supervisor or management experience.
- Have some understanding of Lean principles and 5s.
- Experience within the high-volume automated manufacturing industry.
- Candidate must have very strong team building and team player sill sets.
The Manufacturing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise manufacturing processes in a fast passed, high-volume automated environment.
- In charge of hiring, training, and continuous development of your employees.
- Implement and maintain all safety regulations, safety principles, and safety procedures are being followed.
- Help develop and implement quality and process improvements.
- Maintain and enhance communication between all departments.
- Communicate and update key stakeholders to ensure and maintain their role and support within the company.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Have experience with PeopleSoft Manufacturing Modules.
- Have experience with lean six sigma applications.