Plant Engineering Manager needed for Organic Frozen Food Producer!
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Eugene, OR
- Direct Report - Maintenance Manager
We are searching for a self-driven, highly motivated professional committed to delivering the highest quality solutions! The Plant Engineering Manager will lead the Maintenance department and drive facility and manufacturing process related capital projects!
The Plant Engineering Manager will help in the scale up of the site through manufacturing efficiencies with a strong adherence to customer and quality focus. Frozen Food experience is a must for this site!
The Plant Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all capital investments for the plant. This includes scope definition and alignment, resource management, budget and schedule management and external relations.
- Work directly with the Plant Manager to identify small and large capital projects related to facility improvements, facility expansions, and manufacturing process improvements.
- Lead initiatives to improve existing assets and deliver incremental productivity as well as providing technical leadership for safe design for all projects at the site
- Lead the Maintenance Manager and the Maintenance department in projects and day-to-day activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Frozen Food experience Required
- Experience Managing Maintenance Required
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience
- Ability to respond to complex problems with creative problem solving