Packaging Supervisor Role for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Packaging Operations Team
- Lancaster County, PA
Packaging Supervisor Job Summary
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an active impact on the processes of secondary packaging operations at a leading Pharmaceutical company? If so, this is the role for you.
As a 3rd shift Packaging Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing and managing the operations of the secondary packaging of vaccines as well as playing a vital part of performance management. The Packaging Supervisor will be the first line leader for the 3rd shift personnel, and ensure the area adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and is consistently developing Continuous Improvement projects.
The Packaging Supervisor will:
- Provide performance management and development to facility employees
- Ensure operations are in compliance with the company's safety procedures, EHS regulations, standard operating procedures, and industry practices
- Lead and participate in GMP and Safety audits
- Take departmental ownership of SOP and batch record content related to Packing processes
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and EHS to ensure compliance
- Play a substantial role in the facilities Continuous Improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in a Production environment in a regulated industry
- 2+ years experience in a Leadership role in a heavily regulated industry
- Prior experience working with a Warehouse Management System preferred!
- SAP experience is a plus!
- Experience or strong desire to become knowledgeable with regulatory agency requirements (GMPs, NIH, FDA)