A leading global company is looking for a new packaging buyer in Barcelona. They are focused on developing and offering services and technology that specialise in water treatment, purification, and hygiene in a wide variety of different applications. They are environmentally conscious, focus on sustainability and care about helping the communities that they work with. This vital and exciting industry is more important now than ever. The company is seeing growth and expansion and so is looking for new staff to join their procurement team.
If you are a passionate procurement professional, looking for new challenges in a very dynamic, truly international environment then this is the company for you. As well as the opportunity to help tackle some of the worlds problems this company offers progression and development into an exciting procurement career.
- Support the department to optimise their spends
- Lead savings projects or other initiatives to achieve team targets
- Identify opportunities to improve the cost of packaging through work with departmental colleagues and the business to align on and execute opportunities.
- Support development and execution of sourcing strategies across all elements of packaging
- Actively explore market opportunities through market research
- Strong procurement background with a focus on commodities and purchasing
- Understanding of the packaging buying process
- Track record of developing strategic partnerships
- Proven experience of managing packaging suppliers
- Working with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace
- Self-motivated, focused and results orientated
- Driven with proven track record of success
If you care about tackling environmental issues and want to be part of an exciting and vital industry then do not hesitate to apply now. Email Adam Warner at: