DSJ is currently helping one of our long-time clients to secure a new Operations Training Manager who will lead three sites in the region, as well as the change management topics associated with their brand new site, starting up early next year. As one of the giants of the Life Sciences industry, this organization leads many facets of the life Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices sectors but have been especially focused in developing their clinical research offerings, given the current climate. This position is crucial to that mission, ensuring that they are able to successfully develop and roll-out efficient methodologies/process capability improvements across the region.
- Lead the creation and introduction of a centralized Operations learning platform
- Leading the training for all Operations-related topics, including GDP/GMP/Lean Six-Sigma initiatives/SOP regionally.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive the performance, quality and safety
- In-depth analysis of ongoing performance through KPIs/Metrics to adapt training programs to business needs
- Ensure the success of the brand new site (opening early next year) through preparation, opening and ramp-up stages
- Experienced professional with an extensive background in Distribution/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Fluent German speaker
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP/GxP)
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Improvement/Lean Management/Kaizen would be advantageous
- Ability to effectively train and motivate teams
What the role offers:
- Critical role at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry
- Part of talented international team with a leading life sciences company
- Fantastic development opportunities and career prospects within a global organization
- Attractive pension scheme
Apply through this page, or contact Chris Williams if you're interested to discuss this position further.