DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the leading Packaging companies in the US. We are seeking an experienced Operational Excellence specialist to join a rapidly expanding Continuous Improvement team. This role will be based in our clients flagship site in Charlotte, NC.
- Deploy company Operational Excellence strategy across multiple manufacturing sites and distribution centers through the use of Six Sigma methodologies.
- Function as Change Agent across a variety of business units with the goal of creating a culture centered around Continuous Improvement
- Facilitates and supports multidisciplinary project workgroups by leveraging continuous improvement and project management best practices and tools.
- Collects, analyzes, and presents data. Prepares and delivers presentations to communicate updates, recommendations, and results to all levels of the organization.
- Facilitate KPI alignment sessions across multiple levels of the organization and within different site locations and functions
- Provide strategic facilitation, tracking, and reporting to support project selection, root-cause analysis, project validation, etc
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis studies and implement Process Improvement strategy using DMAIC data-driven improvement cycle
- A four year degree is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
- 2+ years of Continuous Improvement experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% across the US & Internationally
- Proven ability to lead large scale projects across multi-disciplinary teams