A global leader in the speciality chemical industry has created a new, greenfield role for their procurement team in Germany.
The company is one of the biggest chemical companies, operating in 100 countries with over 35,000 employees. With a big focus on sustainability, growth and innovation of products they are investing heavily on growing their procurement department, in both the strategic and supporting sourcing functions.
This position is a procurement excellence role, focusing on the optimisation of processes in source to contract. They are looking for a negotiation expert to increase standards across the Global procurement function and drive continuous improvement.
The position will give you the opportunity to impact a global procurement team and help build the source to contract supporting function. The position can either be in the office, hybrid or remote.
- Develop and continuous improve the procurement negotiation tools and strategies
- Lead complex sourcing projects, working closely with the direct and indirect sourcing team.
- Several years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment, with experience leading negotiations in complex sourcing projects
- Excellent communication skills, professional fluency in English. German beneficial, but not required.
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking, with a confident and assertive character.
- A flexible hybrid work structure, with the opportunity to work up to 100% remote
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, within a world class procurement team
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment