Company Summary: A market leader in the Fashion industry is looking for an experienced Merchandise Planner who will be responsible for making range plans and analysing and taking action on sales figures in their headquarters based in Amsterdam. You will play a key role in leading demand and merchandise planning for our European business and work proactively with our Direct to Consumer and wholesale channels to find opportunities and drive the business. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Merchandise Planner will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales, turnover, margin, stock and intake
- Monitoring stock / sales ratios based on daily sales figures
- Providing assistance in the preparation of markdown lists
- Post-Seasonal in-depth analyses on collection performance, as input for Range Plan targets
- Executing continuous check and balance on seasonal collection development and forecasts, liaising with Product Merchandisers, Product Development, Merchandise Planning Manager and Buying & Planning
The Merchandise Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of inventory or supply planning experience.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, logistics, Business or production management
- Fluent English
- Proactive attitude with ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with ad-hoc deadlines
- Experience with SAP
- Background in the Fashion industry
If you are interested in the Merchandise Planner role based in Amsterdam, then please don't wait to apply.