Heavily Funded Neurotechnology Manufacturing Startup Seeking Mechanical Engineer
- Can be based in Austin TX or Fremont, CA
- Competitive compensation + Benefits
Do you want to work with new cutting-edge technology that will revolutionize the world?
A heavily funded Neurotech Elon Musk company is seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer. This organization is looking for the most creative minds in science and technology to design and produce hardware solutions for brain computer interface devices, including surgical robotics, automation, microfabrication, and more. You will get to own projects from concept to production, utilizing your mechanical engineering background in the challenging field of brain-computer interfaces.
If selected to join the team as a Mechanical Engineer, you will be able to design and develop the complex mechanics for these machines, which are some of the highest precision products ever produced in the world.
- Working on designing systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or opto-mechanics
- Developing concepts, performing engineering analysis, building and testing prototypes
- Generating detailed CAD designs, creating engineering drawings - owning products from early architecture to mass production
- Testing and validation + failure analysis
- Minimum bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or Similar
- 2-10 years of mechanical engineering industry experience, including owning products from concept to production
- *Preferred* - Robotic experience or experience developing wearable technology
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles.
- Experience with conventional machining and rapid prototyping technologies
- Experience with precision design and manufacturing.
- Experience with advanced imaging techniques
IF INTERESTED, APPLY NOW!